By Shuyao Qi, Panagiotis Bouros, Nikos Mamoulis (auth.), Mario A. Nascimento, Timos Sellis, Reynold Cheng, Jörg Sander, Yu Zheng, Hans-Peter Kriegel, Matthias Renz, Christian Sengstock (eds.)
This ebook constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the thirteenth foreign Symposium on Spatial and Temporal Databases, SSTD 2013, held in Munich, Germany, in August 2013. The 24 revised complete papers awarded have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from fifty eight submissions. The papers are prepared in topical sections on joins and algorithms; mining and discovery; indexing; trajectories and street community info; nearest neighbours queries; uncertainty; and demonstrations.
Read or Download Advances in Spatial and Temporal Databases: 13th International Symposium, SSTD 2013, Munich, Germany, August 21-23, 2013. Proceedings PDF
Similar international books
This quantity includes papers offered through the technology hint on the 4th overseas convention of commercial details platforms, BIS 2000, held in Poznan, Poland, 12-13 April 2000, which mentioned the improvement, implementation, purposes and development of desktops for company techniques.
This e-book includes refereed and superior papers offered on the eighth IAPR Workshop on photographs acceptance (GREC 2009), held in los angeles Rochelle, France, July 22–23, 2009. The GREC workshops supply an outstanding chance for researchersand practitionersat all degrees of expertise to satisfy colleaguesand to proportion new rules and information approximately snap shots attractiveness equipment.
- Belarus: Belarusneftagaz and National Control over the Transit Pipeline System (Russian Foreign Energy Policy)
- Mathematical Theories of Optimization: Proceedings of the International Conference Held in S. Margherita Ligure (Genova) November 30 – December 4, 1981
- International Olympiad in Informatics 2001 - tasks and solutions
- Rough Sets, Fuzzy Sets and Knowledge Discovery: Proceedings of the International Workshop on Rough Sets and Knowledge Discovery (RSKD’93), Banff, Alberta, Canada, 12–15 October 1993
- Ultrafast Phenomena X: Proceedings of the 10th International Conference, Del Coronado, CA, May 28 – June 1, 1996
Extra info for Advances in Spatial and Temporal Databases: 13th International Symposium, SSTD 2013, Munich, Germany, August 21-23, 2013. Proceedings
Moreover, it is not trivial to generate traffic data in arbitrary spatial regions using existing traffic generators. In this paper, we propose Minnesota Traffic Generator (MNTG); an extensible web-based road network traffic generator that overcomes the hurdles of using existing traffic generators. MNTG does not provide a new way to simulate traffic data. Instead, it serves as a wrapper over existing traffic generators, making them easy to use, configure, and run for any arbitrary spatial road region.
MNTG is extensible in two frontiers: (1) It can be easily extended to support various traffic generators.
We repeat this process for all possible rectangular regions and return the expanded region with maximized statistic as the result of region expansion. An overview of ﬁnding regional co-location with arbitrary shape is described in Algorithm 1 and pseudo code of the expansion process is presented in Algorithm 2 . The input to Algorithm 1 is the grid G, grid size n and the spatial proximity distance Dist. The output is an arbitrarily shaped region with maximum statistic. Line 7 expand the current rectangular region and returns a score for the arbitrarily shaped region as expansion result.
- Monedas de las dinastias arabigo-espanolas by Antonio Vives y Escudero
- Studi di filosofia moderna by Gustavo Bontadini