By A. M. Howatson (Auth.)
Read or Download An Introduction to Gas Discharges PDF
Similar engineering & transportation books
This is often the tale of the worlds first operational swing-wing bomber. the final Dynamics F111 used to be a far-sighted layout, full of radars and navigational aids to aid pinpoint goals in undesirable climate and at evening. Proved over Vietnam, used with nice impact opposed to Libya and excelling within the Gulf conflict, it is going to stay in provider with the Royal Australian Air strength good into the subsequent century.
- Psychodynamics, Training, and Outcome in Brief Psychotherapy
- Probability and Information Theory, with Applications to Radar: International Series of Monographs on Electronics and Instrumentation (Volume 3)
Extra info for An Introduction to Gas Discharges
5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. AN INTRODUCTION TO GAS DISCHARGES RYNN, N. Rev. Sei. Instr. 35, 40 (1964). THOMSON, J. J. Phil. Mag. 47, 337 (1924). LANGEVIN, P. Ann. Chim. Phys. 28, 433 (1903). BROWN, S. C. Basic Data of Plasma Physics, 1966. T. Press, London, 1967, p. 216. HASSE, H. R. Phil. Mag. 1, 139 (1926). ENGEL, A. VON. Ionized Gases. Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1965, p. 125. JEANS, J. H. Kinetic Theory of Gases. Cambridge, 1940, p. 198. HASTED, J. B. Physics of Atomic Collisions. Butterworths, London, 1964, p.
Data for electron ionization and excitation cross-sections, or efficiencies, are available(3) for a wide range of gases. FUNDAMENTAL PROCESSES 27 The reverse of excitation by a colliding electron is a superelastic collision, in which the excitation energy is given up to the electron as kinetic energy; similarly the reverse of ionization is a three-body collision of a positive ion with two electrons, one of which recombines with the ion, releasing to the other kinetic energy equivalent to the ionization potential.
VON. Ionized Gases. Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1965, p. 125. JEANS, J. H. Kinetic Theory of Gases. Cambridge, 1940, p. 198. HASTED, J. B. Physics of Atomic Collisions. Butterworths, London, 1964, p. 19. GENERAL BIBLIOGRAPHY BORN, M. Atomic Physics. Blackie, London, 1962. BROWN, S. C. Basic Data of Plasma Physics, 1966. T. Press, London, 1967. LOEB, L. B. Basic Processes of Gaseous Electronics. California, 1955. ENGEL, A. VON. Ionized Gases. Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1965. FLÜGGE, S. ). Handbuch der Physik, 21.
- Introduction to industrial controls and manufacturing by Edward W Kamen
- Turbine Main Engines by John B. Main, F. R. Harris, C. W. Herbert and A. J. S.